Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Running out of patience.....

Patience....augh!!!!
I emailed letters last Weds. to two Animal Rescue Groups and have heard nothing. Not sure if they read them or deleted them, I am at a lost as to the next step.
Do I email them again? I am open to any suggestions.
It is sad to report Ed did not make it to the Semi Finals for the Worlds Greatest DJ. ( I wish I knew the ending numbers). As Ed, I know God is in control. He has other plans for my son. It's just hard sometimes not knowing what they are! But we do know that He loves us and wants only good things for us. We just need to trust that He knows whats best for us.
I have to remind myself of this 'truth' often.
What about Boot Camp? It is almost over. I am hoping people will continue to post their blogs. I so enjoy reading them and am greatly encouraged by them.
Well, off to work again.....
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Acknowledge Him in all your ways, and He will direct your path.

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Hi there, Joanne,

Tune into Tom's blog posts again about how to proceed with your animal groups. I remember that the letters are mailed and meetings to f/u, but having a personal contact is important. Call the groups and ask who it is that you should speak with. See if you can set up an appointment with them, get their personal email, and re-send your letters.

Look in the back office, because there is new info there that has been discussed on the calls in regard to NPOs . . . stuff that the Boot Campers and Ginny have been perfecting.

Ed didn't make the round this time for radio, but he did get his job back for income. That's good ;-). He will likely be in radio one day--- wait! He already is: blogtalkradio. It's a good media for exposure ;-).

We, too, are challenged when we don't "know" what the plans for our lives are . . . I guess if we really "knew" then we wouldn't ever be surprised by the everyday miracles that are presented to us. Life might be pretty boring, and surely, we'd never "grow and stretch" ourselves.

Have a fantastic week, Joanne!