Thursday, February 12, 2009

One day to go.....

One day to go..........some may see this as the end of Boot Camp. I rather would like to think of it as just the beginning....
Beginning of friendships that have begun because of the Camp.
Beginning of getting to know new "family" members.
The beginning of beginnings..... because of the friendships I am already wealthy.
Thank you to all who participated in the "fish bowl". You all have taught so much and every one is valuable.
There is so much I would love to share, but I'm finding as I go on, I am getting teary eyed. I am so proud of all of you.
Looking forward to what's to come.....
Joanne
And, Aletha, I meant it when I said my house is open to you for a visit. I will be waiting to hear when you are on the road. lol

2 comments:

Big Z and his Mom said...

It really does feel like beginnings now, Joanne. Good beginnings from a more solid foundation. Glad I'm not the only one who gets misty-eyed ;-).

Keep smiling, Joanne.

bestblinddate said...

I am late getting back to blogs Joanne, but your heart is golden! Thank you so much for everything you do! Much love and many hugs, Aletha