Saturday, January 31, 2009

What an Awesome God we have.

I received a message on the phone yesterday from an old friend.
I have not seen this friend in 10 years.
She had no idea I had moved from a house that we lived in for 20 years to another city.
We lost contact with one another.
She had no phone number (I'm not listed) and no idea were I went.
She was on a mission:
She came from China, here for 1 week and was not leaving until she found me!
(She's leaving tomorrow morning).

Well, she did hunt me down and found me! I am so thankful she pursued her mission.
We did connect this morning and talked a long time over the phone.

I just think this is funny because there are times when life gets difficult and I just want to run away and hide. Hide from everything and everybody.
This just goes to show ..... you can run, but you can't hide...

THEY WILL FIND YOU !! Praise God!

2 comments:

Big Z and his Mom said...

That's a wonderful story, Joanne. I'm glad your friend found you ;-).

Enjoy your weekend, too.

Big Z and his Mom said...

Thank you, Joanne. I hope all is OK, too. Keeping him in my prayers . . .

Hoping for good news for Ed this week ----------- ;-).